Oscraps

New from Idaho

bob_r_ann

I just found this site this week and have been reading, shopping, learning and realizing just how much I have to learn. I just recently purchased my very first DSLR, a Nikon D90. I have been taking a photography class to see if I can get all the buttons, knobs and switches figured out on it now.

A little about me-
If you ask anyone that knows me they will say that I am an avid crafter. Doesnt matter what kind of craft it is I have at least tried it. ;) Sometimes this can be a BAD thing, just ask my DH.
You can find me taking pictures of nature, landscapes and my grandkid.
I have my very own wood shed that is packed to the gills with wood tools, paints and patterns.
Learning new computer skill. At the present I am really trying to get PSE7 down so that I can work with it, just don't know where to start.
I also do a lot of trail riding via horseback or snow machine, love to get outdoors.
I have been married to the love of my life for 16 years this May. Between the two of us we have 5 children and 6 grandchildren.

My purpose for joining O-Scrap is
1. See what others are doing with their photos
2. See what I can do with my photos
3. Take lots more photos
4. Learn, Learn and Learn
5. Meat people that have the same interests as myself :wink:

I have really been impressed by all the time spent and talents shared here on O-Scrap, thank you.

bob_r_ann

for me doing any layouts is a BIG challenge. I have a lot of kits that I would like to use also some curled frames. For the life of me I just can't seem how to get the picture into the frame either on top or underneath. The transparent part of the frame always seems to show.:confused:

Not going to give up thou as I have tackled harder things than this, might have to get a new mouse thous as it has been thrown a couple times.:???: