Oscraps

NEW designers...

Marleen

Marleen
I wish it was me, Kokon Scrap-Art, but I think I'm not good enough, therefore I don't dare to react to your call. It seems to me great to work for O'Scraps and I know different people especially in the gallery. Unfortunately, I'm afraid that I can't meet your expectations.

Witch designers will come I really don't know so I'm very, very curious! :noidea:
Maybe Val C. Designs?? She's GREAT!! Please let us not wait too long!! :pray:

With Love,
Marleen

timounette

CHEERY O
Have you receive our newsletter ????
You'll have to wait until 5th october to know the new O'designers.

Ellen

oh Marleen, you make lovely stuff too, don't doubt yourself.
And next time there's a call ( in 10 years time??) put your name forward .

yes isn't it exciting and a fingernail biting wait to see who's joining the other fabulous designers.
roll on October

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
Marleen I like your stuff too!

But I'm also curious to the new designers!

mrstoa

mrstoa
The waiting is frustrating but exciting too - if that makes any sense?
I've noticed my nails don't need cutting this week LOL

Marleen

Marleen

what you say is true but I am insecure and that's not good, no! :fear:

There is another designer who make great things: Anita Designs also Erica Zwart make's great stuff.:thumb:

Ellen

there's a whole lot of designers out there that make beautiful stuff , both Dutch and other nationalities but the shop can take only an x amount , certainly when you try and keep it a hOme for all of us.
That's what makes the O special, I'd do a runner if it became as crowded here as in some other places .

yvonnahenna

there's a whole lot of designers out there that make beautiful stuff , both Dutch and other nationalities but the shop can take only an x amount , certainly when you try and keep it a hOme for all of us.
That's what makes the O special, I'd do a runner if it became as crowded here as in some other places .

I totally agree Ellen!

Marleen

Marleen

yes isn't it exciting and a fingernail biting wait to see who's joining the other fabulous designers.
roll on October

I've send you a pm! ;)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
So...who else do you guys think may be headed our way? Because we are bringong on several designers...the grand opening will be split up between 3 opening days. So we're going to drag out the openings a little bit cuz we're evil like that. hehe!!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
EEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!! Not sure I can contain my excitement for much longer!!!! Only a few more days until the BIG reveal!!!!!!!!