Oscraps

:: NEW Chunky Threads and Stitches from Rachel 20% off ::

Rachel Jefferies

Designer
Designer
One of my favourite (and unconventional ways) to add texture and depth to my pages or projects is using black stitching and threads.

They can bring a striking and stark contrast, especially against lighter backgrounds, but not only that, I love the sense of unpredictability that comes with using messy threads.

Quickly break up a uniformed space and add movement and interest with twirling and trailing threads. The next time you are stacking elements on top of each other or popping a photo down see what happens if you bring some threads into the mix!

Stitches are fun to adhere things down with but they are also incredibly fun to use as design elements themselves and to support a composition.

My last set of chunky threads were popular so I thought it would be fun to create a couple of new packs, today in the shop are new packs of chunky threads and stitching - find them here

rjefferies-messychunkythreads.jpg

rjefferies-itsfun-7484bdd12e.jpg

RJ_Let_s%20Go_%20This%20is%20Now%20%20Messy%20Chunky%20Threads%201%20_%202%20_ad_snapshots02_tp12_-f27cfeed9f.jpg

Gaelle-2024-10-09-RJ-Lumen-ET-Messy-Threads-ET-LG-Bicyclette-template-0a8667b0f2.jpg

rjefferies-messyhandstitchedchunkythreads2.jpg

rjefferies-doingyourownthing800-1f02f1a2b3.jpg

AJM-Pure-joy-800-07598a2a7d.jpg

Find more design ideas in the shop!!

If you'd like some ideas of discounted collections to pair with these check out my Featured Product for October which is deeply discounted

My beautiful Heathland collection (one of my faves) . . .

tAPVVFs.jpg

My latest Color Play (unfolding) is also bundled up and available with a discount

rjefferies-unfolding-bundle.jpg

And here's my current Oscraps Bestseller of all time . . .

image.php

Have a lovely weekend