Oscraps

NEW AnnaLift 9/16/17 - 9/22/17

zlemon

Christy
Hello aArtists!

It’s time for another challenge from Anna Aspnes. The AnnaTeam selects one creative page from the Anna gallery as the weekly ‘AnnaLift.’ Be inspired, create your own ‘AnnaLift,’ upload your page to the Anna gallery and include it here in this forum thread. Upload your page by Friday 9.22.17 by 8:00 pm EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift. ’ One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5.00 GiftKard to Anna’s shop.

HOW IT WORKS: Each Saturday the AnnaTeam posts one creative page from the Anna gallery as the weekly ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration page and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordART, or maybe the photo? Then enjoy artfully playing—there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay.

Choose ONE idea to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. Be inspired, create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery, plus include it here in this forum thread. It would be great if you could link back to your page in the gallery too!

Anna’s products mix well with so many kits/designers and Anna welcomes you to include these with your Anna Products on your AnnaLift page.

If you’ve never challenged yourself to an AnnaLift—just do it!
If you’ve never posted or shared your AnnaLift—just do it!
If you have time to leave some love for someone in the gallery—do it too!
(Your kind words may inspire and encourage someone!)

THIS WEEK WE ARE LIFTING:

SunKissed by ViVre

Stylish and descriptive describes this week’s striking lift. A pleasing palette of blue and white with bright pops of yellow is reminiscent of a leisurely and thoroughly enjoyable moment in the sun. The vertical design filled with photos, patterns, textures and colors is perfectly balanced by the white space. A motif of lines repeating throughout the layout subtly draws your eye down the page to the poigant journaling. The journalistic-style poem gives us an intimate look into the inspiration behind this expressive and contemplative design. Her uniquely graphic style combined with flair and panache turns everyday, ordinary moments into spectacular art. Simply put, this extremely talented designer has the eye of an artist and the soul of a poet.

Thank you, ViVre, for sharing your inspirational design and artistry.

IDEAS TO INSPIRE: Use ONE or MORE of the following in your AnnaLift layout.
• Create a vertical design using two-thirds of the page, leaving one-third blank.
• Include one large framed photo along with three smaller photos and/or elements, papers or texture (framing optional).
• Use repetition of a graphic element like lines or stripes.
• Add some journaling, a poem, a quote and/or wordArt/wordstrips.
• Incorporate texture and/or gesso into your background.
• Accent your layout with buttons, brads and/or stitchez.

PRODUCTS TO INSPIRE:
• ArtPlay Palette Notabilia **New & On Sale**
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palette-Notabilia.html

• ArtPlay Palette Adventure
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palette-Adventure.html

• ArtPlay Palette SeaLife
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palette-Sea-Life.html

• SparkleDots No. 1
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/SparkleDots-No.-1.html

• MultiMedia Suns No. 2
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/MultiMedia-Suns-No.-2.html

• MultiMedia Documents No. 2 **New & On Sale**
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/MultiMedia-Documents-No.-2.html

Upload your page by Friday at 8:00 pm (EST) with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and one page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna's store." The winner will be posted here on SATURDAY.

We hope our AnnaLift inspires your creativity. You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay.

Thanks for ArtPLAY-ing with us! :)

Anna and the Anna Team

dwsewbiz

This is really lovely and unique and I missed it in the gallery, so thanks for pointing it out! Will be a good challenge to lift!

ViVre

Oh my .. Christy!!! Your description makes me blush and blush and blush ....

THANKS for your kind words and for picking my layout: I'm looking forward to the lifts that will appear here in the galery.

isDK

Thanks Christy, ViVre and everyone for this wonderful inspiration.

Last edited by a moderator:

dwsewbiz

Many thanks to ViVre and Christy for this week's lift. I adore ViVre's page and wanted to lift every element. I would not have created a design like this otherwise. These challenges really stretch me and create variety in my pages :)

I also love the other lifts so far. Great choice!

nia

thanks to zlemon and vivre for this beautiful inspiration.
30382989mz.jpg

Barbara Houston

I am so tickled to participate in this AnnaLift. I've admired ViVre's style since I discovered her in this gallery. I drool over each of her layouts.

Bread_APPTinge_BarbaraHouston_600.jpg

tigress

Well I made one and didn't like it, so I made this one -- and don't like this one, either LOL. I think the problem is that I am trying to match the beauty of ViVre's masterpiece but she is so talented and gifted -- and her page was so beautiful -- that nothing I could do would compare. Great lift challenge, loved this gorgeous piece of ViVre's! Thank you so much.

aim-high1.jpg

ouisiekelly

I started doodling and decided to go ahead and make this sign for my daughter. It took quite a while, but I had lots of fun drawing it. Just recently I decided to have it framed and it looks beautiful. I hope she likes it because this will be her Christmas present.

Lauren-sign-600px.jpg

The color in my life

dwsewbiz

I may continue to lift this page, as I just love it :) I was especially intrigued by the yellow stripes and had THE photos to match.

ViVre

It's such a pleasure to scroll here and see all what you've made.
To me: all of you are winners :)

zlemon

Christy
On behalf of Anna and everyone on Anna’s Creative Team THANK YOU for participating in the AnnaLift Inspiration Challenge inspired by "Vivre." Such truly amazing works of AnnaART! Thank you, again, for sharing your beautiful pages with us in the Anna gallery!!

Random generator selected lucky number 8 which belonged to Sharron. She will receive a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. Sharron, I will be sending you a message.

Congratulations to our winner, Sharron, and THANKS again to everyone for your participation in the AnnaLift!

Be sure to check out the NEW AnnaLift challenge every Saturday here at the O.

Thanks!
Anna and Team :)

Last edited by a moderator: