Oscraps

NEW AnnaLift (02.08.13-02.14.13)

ViVre

*Klosed* AnnaLift (02.08.13-02.14.13)

Hey Everyone!

:ranger:

It’s Friday and time for another challenge from Anna Aspnes.

Each Friday the AnnaTeam selects one creative page from the Anna gallery as the weekly ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration page and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordART, or maybe the photo? Choose ONE idea from the page to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. There is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay. Be inspired and create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery. Upload your page by Thursday 02-14-13 by NOON EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift’ and one lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. The winner will be posted Thursday here in the forum.

As we approach Valentine's day the Anna Team selected this beautiful and L O V E L Y work of ART, ‘Aimer‘ by LaureScraps as the inspiration for the AnnaLift.

(the image is linked to the gallery)

So much fabulous inspiration in Laure’s beautiful page
- much romance ♥
- a gorgeous colorpalette
- fab title-work
- and the beautiful use of transfers and the white-space

Check out Laure’s romantic page and decide how you will be inspired this week and we invite you to share your creative ART with us in the Anna gallery. We look forward to seeing how Laure inspires us all this week. Thank you, Laure!

A few more inspirations from Anna Aspnes

- ArtPlayPalette EmbraceLife link

- ArtPlayPalette Heart link

- PersonalizedFrames link

- DoilyFrameTransfers link

- DistressedEdgeOverlay no9 link

We hope our AnnaLift inspires you and we invite you come join us in the gallery and share your ‘AnnaLift.’ You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay……………..Anna just wants us all to PLAY.

UPLOAD YOU ANNALIFT BY NOON EST 02.14.13 AND CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE WHO WINS THE GIFTKARD.

Thanks!!
Anna and Team

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch_Diva

I have never ever done an Anna Lift so I think I am just going to step outside of my box and do it! Just don't laugh at the end result :biggrin:

dwsewbiz

ha ha Petra you are funny :) Do it...we promise we will not laugh, in fact I am sure it will be awesome!

Great choice Vivre...je pense peut-être quelque chose en français :)

Dutch_Diva

Thanks sweeties you're too kind!!! I finished mine and had fun doing it so I'll be back!! :D
Here it is I hope you like it; I went by the angled date underneath the picture and the paint splatter and scribble on the right side of the page connecting with the picture in my lift that inspired me in mine.

ViVre

Congrats for taking the challenge, Petra!! I really am proud of you. Beautiful lift!

ang

Here is mine!! Love the inspiration layout!!

Anna_Lift_-Feb_8.jpg

ulina

Thanks for this great lift. Well I've gotten a little enthusiastic so I've added more photos
tori_A_L_T_27.jpg