Oscraps

NEW AnnaChallenge | Words to Live by...

beszteri

Eszter
Good morning! It’s time for a new AnnaChallenge. Thank you all for participating in our last challenge Paint It! Congrats to digigal for being the lucky winner of the $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Shop.

Please join us our new Challenge
Words to Live by
05.19. – 06.01.2014

EBaranyi_AnnaChallenge_WordsToLiveBy+copy.jpg

I've always liked to read books, poems and lyrics. A good quote at the right time can be very helpful to solve a problem, or to clear your mind. I wonder if you've got any favourite quotes?

The challenge is very simple: Create a page using your favourite quote!
We want to see what you create!* The more layouts you do, the more chances you have to win!

Here are some AnnaProducts to inspire you further:

ArtPlay Palette Escape
ArtPlay Palette Ex Libris
ArtPlay Palette Ex Libris Brush Set
ArtPlay Palette WordPlay
SkinnyLined Overlays No. 4
Escape WordART No. 1
Self WordART No. 1
Cultivate WordART No. 1
Believe WordART No. 1
HandyWords BradPack No. 1

You may use other designer's products, too, as long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

Upload your page to Anna's Gallery by Sunday, 06.01.2014 (5pm EST), with AnnaChallenge in the title, and post it in the forum so we can all admire your work.

One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna's Shop. The winner will be posted on Monday, 06.02.2014.

Thank you all for participating!
Anna and the Team

tansy

So many quotes/words to choose from but I find myself repeating this many times!

I_am_what_I_am_Low_Res.jpg

Tamsin

Anna's art took care of the background. It was the finishing touches that had me tearing my hair out for 2 days LOL. Love all the inspiration here. Thanks for letting me play again.

Girls-wanna-have-fun-copyweb.jpg

beszteri

Eszter
Wow, ladies, you did really great job here! So many gorgeous pages so far! I'm so grateful for this! :dance: Thanks so much for joining us!!!!!!! ♥

Here is my page: