Oscraps

NEW AnnaChallenge | Upside Down

beszteri

Eszter
Good morning! It's time for a new AnnaChallenge. Thank you all for participating in our last challenge What About Love! Congrats to nzsuzsa for being the lucky winner of the $5 GiftKard to Anna's Shop.

Please join us our new Challenge
uʍop ǝpᴉsdn
02.17. - 03.02.2014

Do you feel sometimes, that the world turns uʍop ǝpᴉsdn? Well... I do.
I've found a great quote too: 'When the world turns uʍop ǝpᴉsdn, it's nice to have someone uʍop ǝpᴉsdn with you.'

Now it's your turn to show us something uʍop ǝpᴉsdn!

The challenge is simply:
Create a page using the theme Upside Down!
You can turn your photo or text upside down. You can use a photo of people standing on their head. You can create a page about an 'upside down situation' that has no photo, or you can create a page using your own idea of anything upside down. You choose!
We want to see what you create! :)

Here are some AnnaProducts to inspire you further:
ArtPlay Palette Happy Life
UrbanStitchez Hearts No. 1
RuledLines No. 1
Self WordART No. 1
UrbanStitchez Arrows No. 1
ArtPlay Palette Story
Story WordART No. 1
ArtPlay Palette For The Record
For The Record WordART No. 1
ArtsySpeech No. 1
ArtPlay Palette Imagination
ArtPlay Palette Reflections
Around The Clock No. 1

You may use other designer's products, too, as long as your page contains som AnnaProducts.

Upload your page to Anna's Gallery by Sunday, 03.02.2014 (5pm EST), with AnnaChallenge in the title, and post it in the forum so we can all admire your work.

One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna's Shop. The winner will be posted on Monday, 03.03.2014.

Thank you all for participating!
Anna and the Team

Last edited by a moderator:

Tamsin

Here's mine. Enjoyed the challenge, Eszter!

Ladybird_copyweb.jpg

beszteri

Eszter
Thanks Eszter, this time the perfect photo came to mind, wonderfully creative challenge.

WOW, LOVE your photos, love your page!!!!!!

Well... I've had a little angst, that this challenge is maybe a little bit "difficult", but I see, you girls are so very creative! :) :hail:

Ann06

Truthful_Reflection

My take on the challenge is by seeing an upside down reflection.
Here my take, thank you for he challenge, Ann

Truthful_reflection.jpg

beszteri

Eszter
Here is my page (when I saw the challenge, I immidiatelly knew, that I would use this photo)
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=303382&title=upside-down&cat=all

Here is my page :)

Fun subject. My take on it is strictly clinical. I never want to do this:

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...e=anna-challenge-01-17-14upside-down&cat=1351

Wow, gorgeous takes on the challenge, ladies!!!!!! :partywine