Oscraps

NEW AnnaChallenge | Paint It! (05.05-05.18.2014)

beszteri

Eszter
Good morning! It’s time for a new AnnaChallenge. Thank you all for participating in our last challenge Be Inspired! Congrats to Ang for being the lucky winner of the $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Shop .

Please join us our new Challenge

Paint It!
05.05. – 05.18.2014

EBaranyi_AnnaChallenge_PaintIt+copy.jpg

Painting is a very popular and spectacular digital technique.

I love to use different painting techniques and digital products to create my pages and tell my stories.

Anna has lots of watercolor products and I love them all!* They provide so many creative possibilities!

The challenge is: Create a page using some digital painting!
You can
-transform a photo into a painting,
-create a painted look by clipping your photo to a watercolor mask,
-use one (or more!) of Anna’s painted images to create a page or add to your design, or
-paint right on your photo!

You choose. We want to see what you create! The more layouts you do, the more chances you have to win!

Here are some AnnaProducts to inspire you further:

WatercolorFlowers No. 1
WatercolorFeathers No. 1
WatercolorPunctuation No. 1
WatercolorHearts No. 1
ArtPlay Palette Happy Life
ArtPlay Palette Joyful
ArtsyPaint No. 5
Stained Edge Overlays No. 1
WaterColor FotoBlendz No. 2

You may use other designer's products, too, as long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

Upload your page to Anna's Gallery by Sunday, 05.18.2014 (5pm EST), with AnnaChallenge in the title, and post it in the forum so we can all admire your work.

One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna's Shop . The winner will be posted on Monday, 05.19.2014.

Thank you all for participating!
Anna and the Team

beszteri

Eszter
Wow, ladies, you and your creations are really awesome!!!!! Sorry, I have crazy time at the office, but I'm going to leave some love in the gallery soon!!!!!!!! :whoo:

Tamsin

Thought I might have a go too. Love all the inspiration here. Thanks for the challenge.

Halong-Bay-copyweb.jpg