Oscraps

NEW AnnaChallenge | FrameIt

beszteri

Eszter
Good morning! It’s time for a new AnnaChallenge. Thank you all for participating in our last challenge Upside Down! Congrats to judy in SD for being the lucky winner of the $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Shop.

Please join us our new Challenge
FrameIt!
03.03. – 03.16.2014

Do you like frames? A frame can help to focus and contain the eye or it can add a sense of 3D effect to your digital scrapbooking page.

The challenge is sipmly:
Create a page using a frame!
You can use one frame or multiple frames. You can frame a photo or your whole page. You can add a realistic drop shadow to your frame, or blend it onto your page. You can use a frame that stands out or is just a fine edge. Your frame can be in the shape of a circle, a rectangle, or even a free form. You choose!

Here are some AnnaProducts to inspire you:

ArtsyEdge Frames No. 1
FotoInspired MaskedFrames No. 1
OvalFrames No. 1
FIneEdge Frames No. 3
ArtsyGrams No. 1
MultiMedia Frames No. 1
ScriptTease Life Frames No. 1
FotoInspired PlasticPockets No. 1
CurledEdge Frames No. 1
Distressed Frames No. 4
WarpingFrames No. 2
FreeForm Frames No. 1
WoodShop Canvas No. 1
Torn FotoFrames No. 2
FotoBoost Templates No. 3
Winter FrameTransfers No. 1
Wicked Frames
Stitched by Anna Frames No. 1
Urban FrameTransfers No. 1

You may use other designer's products, too, as long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

Upload your page to Anna's Gallery by Sunday, 03.16.2014 (5pm EST), with AnnaChallenge in the title, and post it in the forum so we can all admire your work.

One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna's Shop. The winner will be posted on Monday, 03.17.2014.

Thank you all for participating!
Anna and the Team

Last edited by a moderator:

marnie333

Congrats, Judy! Thanks for the new challenge, Eszter!

Last edited by a moderator:

frani_54

Framing one of my favorite things to do to help focus on a certain area.....thanks for the challenge!

ang

Great challenge!!

Anna_challenge-framing.jpg

judy in SD

Wow , just checking in and what a pleasant surprise, thanks Eszter and your magic Mr. Random. Guess some shopping for frames is in order.

Jeanzie

Here's mine. When I saw this very ordinary photo in my camera, I decided I needed to frame us up.

Ladies-Lunch.jpg

Anne PC

congrats Judy for the last challenge
Here is my page for this new great challenge, with a picture of my mother, few years ago.