Oscraps

NEW AnnaChallenge | Creative Use of Transfers (01.18 - 02.02.2014)

beszteri

Eszter
Good morning! It’s time for a new AnnaChallenge. Thank you all for participating in our last challenge Design the Music. Congrats to Marijke for being the lucky winner of the $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Shop.

Please join us our new Challenge
Creative Use of Transfers
01.18. – 02.02.2014

Do you like the transfers in Anna's ArtPlay Palettes? Well... I LOVE them and I like to use them in various ways:
- as a mask,
- to add colors to my pages (for example, by changing the blending mode to Color or Hue),
- as base for creating a text path,
- or simply just as an embellishment.

The challenge is very simply:
Use some transfers on your page!
Use them just as they are or show us your unique way of playing with them. Just make sure you use at least one transfer on your page.

Do you need any help with using transfers and/or overlays? Read this tutorial on Anna's blog, coordinating with this challenge:
Layout Deconstruction 20 | 3 Techniques Using Transfers and Overlays

Some of my favorite transfers are here:
ArtPlay Palette Radiant
ArtPlay Palette Sparkle
ArtPlay Palette H2O
ArtPlay Palette Time
ArtPlay Palette Chance

You may use other designer’s products, too, as long as your page conatins some Anna products.

Upload your page to Anna’s Gallery by Sunday, 02.02.2014 (5pm EST), with AnnaChallenge in the title, and post it in the forum so we can all admire your work.

One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Shop. The winner will be posted on Monday, 02.03.2014.

Thank you all for participating!
Anna and the Team

Last edited by a moderator:

Ellen

great challenge , I often use transfers to get just that different edge to a photo

Ann06

Hallstatt - Austria

Here my take on the challenge.
Coloring just with transfers!
Hallstatt_Austria.jpg

Ann

frani_54

You are so right, Anna's transfers are so versatile. I've used them as masks, adding color to a page, or adding new bold edges to my page......awesome challenge, off to create.

Tamsin

I'm certainly inspired, Eszter ! Love this kind of challenge. I did one about a whale but it's a little too graphic for the gallery I think. Sometimes a page takes on a life of its own! Here's take 2.
Parrot2_copyweb.jpg

Ann06

JAnuary 2014 in review by Ann

As this is one of my most favorite topics (the use of transfers), I could not avoid to try another take on the challenge. I enjoyed the use of the artsy template as well #128.

Here is my take. Ann

January_2014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

judy in SD

Eszter I took your advice from your blog post and just placed several transfers on the page to start and then played. Thanks so much for this great inspiration.

beszteri

Eszter
I'm so excited you like the challenge, ladies! Thanks so much for your pages!!!!!! Off to leave some love on your pages! :)

Eszter I took your advice from your blog post and just placed several transfers on the page to start and then played. Thanks so much for this great inspiration.

It's my pleasure to see you are inspired by my process! :)

snowdropz

Mine: Used loads of transfers here. Currently involved in doing a 52 Weeks Selfies Challenge and creating an LO with each selfie taken. Hopefully I can finish this project as the Project Life was an utter failure for me!