Oscraps

Need a Personal Shopper: Looking Forward to Project 52 2023

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
I have done a Project 52 since 2016 and had them printed up as 10x10 Shutterfly books. I have been using templates that give me two pagers for every week, but I'm thinking that as our daughter is getting older (20 in February) we will be having less and less opportunities for pictures, and I will probably head back to the page-a-week format.

I would like to find a template pack that isn't like pocket scrapping but still has at least 5 spots for pictures on it. I have never used any of the template designers here, so I don't really know who to choose from. I'll be scouring the store as well, but if you have something off the top of your head that you know might be great for me, could ya let me know?

Here are some pictures of the templates I used previously. I think templates more like 2018?

Oh, and all the books are 10X10, so I'd need 12x12 size.

IMG_3166.JPG

IMG_3167.JPG

IMG_3168.JPG

IMG_3172.JPG

IMG_3169.JPG

IMG_3170.JPG

Last edited:

Jeannette

CHEERY O
Wow Susie, your albums look amazing. I really love looking at your pages. I've done it for thee years. I have three kids, one year for each kid. I did it like you, two pages a week. I took seven photo's a week and wrote seven stories to go with the photo's. I wasn't an easy job, but now I'm so happy to have these albums.
I agree though, that when kids get older, it's harder to take a photo a day. But I'm intruiged with your page a week idea. Seeing your albums, makes me feel I want to do another 365 project.