Oscraps

NBK Designs - Every Little Bit Challenge

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hey peeps, Ona here!!! Welcome to the first challenge from Oscrap's newest designer, NBK Design. :cheer2: If you haven't checked out Nicole's designs yet then you are going to be pleasantly surprised!! Pop in and have a look now HERE!!

Each month I will be putting together a fun and creative challenge for you, focusing on the gorgeous products that will be found in Nicole's store so I hope you pop back on the first of every month to see what I have in store for you!!!! *insert evil laugh here* More importantly I hope you will join me in the challenge to have a chance of winning of some lovely goodies from Nicole's store.

This month we are starting with a Every Little Bit challenge, using the stunning FREE mini kit that Nicole has generously created for us to use!

Here is the kit:

Simply download the zipped file from the store :)

What are the rules?
The only rule is that you need to use every little bit of the kit to create a layout! You can duplicate elements or papers, you can recolour anything but you can't ADD ANYTHING DIFFERENT!

That's it! :)

Layouts need to be uploaded to Nicole's gallery HERE and linked back to this thread. Please put ELB in the layout title as well :)

Challenge will close at midnight CST on the last day of the month.

The prize for this challenge is the freebie of course :)

Here are a couple of examples by Nicole's CT:

By Flor:

By Jana

By Ona

So I hope you all come and join me for some fun!! :bounce:

Any questions? please ask away here!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Thank you for the freebie and find a little bit of time to play this week ;)

NBK-Design

heelooow everybody. Oh I am sooo super excited to be at the O. It's all so new and I thought now to get a bit of relaxing i make a Layout with my every little bit free kit.
I hope I will see here super great Layouts. I am sure I will *gg*
Big thanks to the one and only Ona for hosting this challenge for me
Here is mine

Last edited by a moderator:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oh wow! you girls are so quick!!!

Nicole, what a great page and thanks again for the mini, it really is stunning! :)

Marijke, wow!! what a cute photo and great looking page!!! :)

SharLamb

Sharron
So excited to see Nicole's fabulous artwork at Oscraps!
11-15_EveryLittleBit_Clara_and_Elmo_copy.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...y-little-bit-challenge-clara-and-elmo&cat=all

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
Wow, how fast you are ladies!
This sounds like a fun and great challenge. Love the kit, will try to play!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
eeeek!! look at Rae and her new badge!! woohoo!! congrats on becoming a CheeryO sweetie!! its suits you!!! xxx

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
wahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! how amazing are thesepages!!!! totally love each one of them!!! off to leave some love in the gallery!!!

Rikki

Sounds like a great challenge. The freebie looks lovely. Thank you! I'll play on the weekend.