Oscraps

Nativity Set by Karen Schulz Designs

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer
When we were in Equador a few years ago, we visited the Otavalo Market, the most famous indigenous market in Ecuador and South America. It was absolutely amazing to see the products the Ecuadorian people could craft. I watched a local artisan create this nativity set, using an acorn as the base of the body. It was fascinating!

I am releasing the "Nativity Set" in honor of Oscraps 18th birthday at 40% off the regular price. Start thinking now about Christmas layouts, cards, calender, place settings, or party invitations!

Discover the warmth and tradition of Ecuador with this exquisite nativity set, lovingly crafted by a local artisan. The body base is an acorn. The faces and clothes of the human figures are meticulously shaped from clay, capturing the essence of the nativity scene with every detail. Each face is hand-painted, bringing to life the vibrant colors and expressions that tell a story of faith and celebration. This set is not just a decoration; it’s a piece of art that embodies the spirit of Christmas, perfect for adorning your home with a touch of Ecuadorian charm.

I would love to see what you create with these adorable figures.
Karen Schulz

ks-cu-nativityset-600pv.jpg
Layout by Renee

karen-schulz-nativity-set-digital-scrapbooking-page-renee-01.jpg
Layout by Karen Diamond
karen-schulz-nativity-set-layout-karen-diamond-02.jpg
Layout by Kabra
karen-schulz-nativity-set-digital-scrapbooking-page-kabra-02_2.jpg

Last edited: