Oscraps

My Story - final segment

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer
The concluding chapter of "My Story" is now available. Previous installments explored the Early Years, School Years, and Adulthood, and now the focus shifts to Retirement and Senior Years. This segment not only explores these later stages but also incorporates general life prompts to add depth to your entire story. Word art reinforces the thematic elements of your pages, while clipping masks facilitate design, and paint adds a special touch to each page. To streamline the scrapbooking process, 16 templates are provided to help make your scrapping process faster and easier.

The Masks, Paint 02, and Word Art 02 are available separately, as are the 4 Template packs.

Bundle and save with the MEGA Collection 04 which includes all of these products or with the Collection 04 which EXCLUDES the templates.

Prompts are available with the Collection 04 and MEGA Collection, but are not available separately.

There's NO NEED to wait for Black Friday pricing! Get it now and get started on your next My Story segment!

ks-my-story-MEGA-coll-04-600pv.jpg

Last edited: