Oscraps

Must Have Brushes

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
My BIL got me my Wacom Intuos for Christmas. I already have it because we celebrated with them on Thursday. I was just playing around with it yesterday but I can tell I am already going to love using brushes with even more than I already love them. I also have a little Christmas money to spend. So, please share with me your go to brushes. One or two must have sets of brushes. Thanks!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Enjoy your wacom. I love mine and won't scrap without it. The flexibility to move easier and faster with the tablet pen makes the mouse seem so clunky to me. I just can't scrap with a mouse anymore after using the wacom for about 7 years now.

I use a lot of Anna's brushes. I like either using dynamic brushes or dual brushes. I don't have any specific faves but using a wacom pen makes it so much faster and easier to use brushes IMO.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
how do you use these

to me the anna ones look like masks

The Anna brushes I use on almost every layout I make. I love using the brushes with the eraser tool to fix edges on photos, elements, papers, etc.

I use brushes to create interesting backgrounds - here's a layout where I used the Vicki brushes to create part of the border: