Oscraps

Mixing old and bold

Lynn Grieveson

Designer
Designer
I love scrapping old family photos, and I am lucky that I have quite a stock of them :)

And one thing I enjoy is mixing them up with bolder kits rather than heritage kits. One of my favourites for summery pages is the Porto Collection, which has just landed here at Oscraps and is 30% off right now.

lgrieveson-porto-bu-prev.jpg

I really enjoyed using it with these old slides of my Dad's, which came up surprisingly well when I edited them in Lightroom. It was like rediscovering them all over again (we used to have 'slide nights' once a year or so when I was a kid and it was 'lucky dip' which slides my Dad would pull out and project onto the wall!)

And I LOVE this photo of my amazing, intrepid grandmother :)

Do you like mixing up 'old and bold'?

bcgal00

CHEERY O
I will soon start working with some of my family's old photos from the past 60 yrs or so. I will be remembering this conversation and will look at what current kits work with my old photos. You are so right...you don't have to just use heritage themed kits.

RJMJ

Gorgeous! as always Lynn!...Bold Colors!...Just my speed!!!...I have used several of your collections to scrap vintage photos!...I love the combo too!!!...How you mix vintage style/flair with a bold fresh take in design...I especially love! your paints & papers!!!...and all of your wonderful! & unique elements! & WA too!!!...The papers blend seamlessly & create such amazing! & unique BG's for my pages!!!... #kiss...Thank You! Lynn!!!...#kiss3...O.K....I Love! everything!!!... :) ;)...

Lynn Grieveson

Designer
Designer
Gorgeous! as always Lynn!...Bold Colors!...Just my speed!!!...I have used several of your collections to scrap vintage photos!...I love the combo too!!!...How you mix vintage style/flair with a bold fresh take in design...I especially love! your paints & papers!!!...and all of your wonderful! & unique elements! & WA too!!!...The papers blend seamlessly & create such amazing! & unique BG's for my pages!!!... #kiss...Thank You! Lynn!!!...#kiss3...O.K....I Love! everything!!!... :) ;)...

Thank you!! x