Oscraps

May Challenge #7 - Double Scraplift

mrottler

2018-double-scraplift-blog.jpg

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)

Scraplift TWO layouts to create ONE layout. This time, YOU may select the two layouts to use. Please tell us what inspired you from each layout in the challenge thread and link the two layouts you selected.
Here is my layout:​
180987508_2900914973479929_364020340752108439_n.jpg
I used Postage Frames No. 2 by Anna Aspnes with Seashell Whisper by emeto designs

I was inspired by the border under the photos, watercolor look, and the postage stamp frames from Be-Brave by shutterbug5:​
and my second layout of inspiration was Unplanned trip to the beach by LazyDaisy for the overall beach theme, the water droplets and the photos which lay on top of elements​
RULES:
- Scraplift two layouts to make one, post the links to the two layouts and let us know what you used from each.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 7 gallery by midnight PST May 31st, 2021 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kythe

CHEERY O
This is my effort. I used images from Marleen and Margjie and combined them. The inspiration catalyst were the face and the architectural elements.

Last edited:

LazyDaisy

I saw you used one of my lo as an example for the challenge. Thank you so much. I feel so amazed.

scrap-genie

I went with nobles The Greatest for the color strip with photo
and marijke Quote to Wordart for layered old papers with stitching and metal element

to make this one

FLKaren

I'm new here and want to jump in but I have a question. Can I scrap lift from any gallery here at the "O"?

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
This is my LO -

Here are the 2 LOs I used for inspiration:

Vertical border from Lifetime Stories LO by CarolWenxin

Masked/Blended photo from Mother Love LO by CarolWenxin

Thank you for the challenge my inspiration came from Pia/Pippin Feeding the Duck. I loved the wood paper and the clusters.
Second page for inspiration was from gillie343 Blowing a Kiss.I loved the framing and the brush work
My page is here.

mary-lynne

Thanks for the challenge. I was inspired by these two layouts:

I used this layout for the minimalist style

I used this layout for the colors and placement of elements. I especially loved the writing overlaid on the frame!

Here's my composition:

LDArtist

I found two wonderful layouts I had saved in my "Bookmarks"
The first was by Alegna called "hey there"

full

I really like that placement of the photos in a circular set using the rounded elements to pull it all together.
Then I had saved Myla's page "je trinque l'annivrsaire de maman"

full

Loved how she used a double, black and white background and all the circular elements pulling them all together.
I merged them together to create my page "Tucker"

This was a great challenge as I really learned a lot!
Not to mention browsing through the gallery and finding SO many beautiful pages!