Oscraps

May Challenge #6 Traditional Paper Style

mrottler

CHEERY O
2018-_TRADITION-_PAPER-_SCRAP-_STYLE.jpg

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)

I found the sketch below online, it is linked to the site where I found it if you like.

I am running late so will post my sample layout shortly! :)

RULES:
- Use the provided sketch to make your layout. Use shadows to make it look like a traditional paper layout.
- [FONT=&quot]Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.[/FONT]
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 6 gallery by midnight PST May 31, 2020 and linked back to this thread. HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Last edited by a moderator:

felis

I hope you don't mind that I added two instead one photo, but these don't looks complete alone!

Last edited by a moderator:

wombat146

Administrator
CHEERY O
Terrific additions ladies! your page is quite acceptable Felis as I can see that you have used the original design that Michelle posted. :)

wombat146

Administrator
CHEERY O
goodness!! fantastic pages ladies!! have made a run through the gallery leaving some love!! and congrats on all of the GSO's!!! woot!!! :love: