Oscraps

May Challenge # 6 - Tic Tac Toe

zanthia

CHEERY O
1619553224037.png

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

Welcome to the May tic tac toe challenge . This month you are going to pick any row or column or diagonal from the card below . You must use those three elements on your page. You can use any additional elements as long as the three items are easily seen. Please let us know which row or column you used.

Here is your card

here is my page using the entire card

I used the beautiful kit Wall gardens by reginafalango https://www.oscraps.com/shop/WALL-GARDENS-BUNDLE-FWP.html

RULES:
- Use the elements from any row, column or diagonal line on your layout. Please list which three items are on the page.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 6 gallery by midnight PST May 31 2021 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited by a moderator:

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
I went with the top row: paint splat, patterned paper and wooden object.
Ended up with everything but a ribbon or bow (unless you count the lace) and a child.

This is my bragging layout - my coolest ancestor :D

Thanks for the challenging challenge!

zlemon

Christy
Thanks for the fun, fun, fun challenge Zanthia. I used 3 different flowers, paint splats and wordArt for a title.

LDArtist

Another fun challenge!
And I found a photo to use! I actually took it at the nursery! I could never grow such gorgeous flowers! :confused:
I chose to do the middle row; 3 different flowers. One photo. And something with wings.

Again, had so much fun making this!
Another terrifically fun challenge! :D

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge. This is my youngest grandson sporting his new lifeguard sweatshirt on Ft. Myers Beach Friday evening. I used the pain splat, one photo, child row.

FloridaGranny

I went on the diagonal from upper right to lower left: wood object (trees), one photo, and word art. Thanks for a fun challenge! We all obviously enjoyed this one since I see the gallery is very full. :)