Oscraps

May Challenge #5 - Template

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O

1618676150389.png
All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)

Welcome to the May 2021 Template Challenge! I'm so happy to be your host for this challenge! I look forward to seeing what you do with the template provided for you this month! Get your creative juices flowing and enjoy the challenge!

Following is the template everyone will be using this month.
NORMALLY a template is a starting point for your creativity!
HOWEVER, the template is to be used JUST LIKE IT IS for this challenge, with the exception that you can rotate it and make your own cluster. But the title, journaling, picture and cluster must be in the places shown in the template!
Click on the image and you will be taken to the shop where it will be provided as a freebie for you.
Keep reading below for the Challenge Directions and rules of play!

preview_Oscraps-challenge-freebie-05-21-web.jpg
And here is my example in using this template.

Happy-Place-Template-Challenge-web.jpg

CHALLENGE DIRECTIONS:
Your page MUST INCLUDE at least these four (4) elements:
Title,
Journaling,
Picture/Image, and

Cluster (2 or more elements combined).
These page elements MUST BE IN THE LOCATIONS SHOWN ON THE TEMPLATE.
AFTER
adding these MUST-HAVES to your page, you can embellish as you desire.

RULES:
- Your page MUST have a Title, Journaling, a Picture/Image, and a Cluster (2 or more elements combined).
- These four (4) page elements MUST be in the locations shown on the Template.
- You may add other elements besides the required elements.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 5 gallery by midnight PST May 31, 2021 and linked back to this thread
(see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your forum post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Thank you for the challenge and the template. I used it to scrap a very special photo for me.

Translation of the journaling:
In the middle of the forest we found what we where looking for. The foundation is all that is left of the old house where my great great great great great grandmother Stina Jansdotter was born on the 30th of October in 1782. It's a powerful feeling standing there 235 years later, realizing that something happened here that make my existance possible today. Her life is a part of me having a life, my son having a life. It's like the air is vibrating of magic and eternity.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Thank you for the challenge and the template. I used it to scrap a very special photo for me.

In the middle of the forest we found what we where looking for. The foundation is all that is left of the old house where my great great great great great grandmother Stina Jansdotter was born on the 30th of October in 1782. It's a powerful feeling standing there 235 years later, realizing that something happened here that make my existance possible today. Her life is a part of me having a life, my son having a life. It's like the air is vibrating of magic and eternity.
Beautiful work! Left you love in the gallery! Thanks for participating in the challenge!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O

Oh, and Eva, Thanks so much for the translation! Wonderful journaling!

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
I saw the changes you made to your page to meet the challenge requirements. Not sure why it doesn't show the changes on the comments "page" but I am satisfied that you made the changes. Thank you for that! And thanks for participating in the challenge!
Vicky I tried to change ... I've selected the new page but I can't show the new layout in the forum ...
@wombat maybe Ona knows what to do?

Reactions: ang