Oscraps

May Challenge # 5 - Creative Techniques

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
ona, using ancient version - PSE 10 and no plug in is needed. I also have pse 15 but only use it if i want to do use action/brush/style that pse 10 cant use. just checked my pse 15 - does work there too
ahhh, okay, that is good to know thanks Stacey! :)

RJMJ

CHEERY O
Great! Challenge! Ona!...Awesome Layouts!...I'm sure most of you all know by now [or anyone who has ever visited my gallery...]...that blending is my favorite thing to do!...And It is always the back bone of all of my layouts!!!...I really did have fun with this challenge & I played with [mostly] Lynn Grieveson's : Positivity Collection plus a few extras from other collections....But I did do color blending & some color changes...so everything coordinated with the cool! color blends & photo that I got with the 3 papers I used from this collection...and blending the papers into the photo...Such Fun!!!...I used many multiple stacked blend modes to accomplish this...That's it...I did not apply any extra styles or filters...I use PSE 19...Thanks! for this challenge Ona!!!...

My : Bright Positivity : Layout :

Last edited:

isDK

I used two of Anna's papers, one purple with watercolor and one cream with torn effects. The third one let me put a yellow bird on the same page with the purple cactus with a lush green background and luckily added some orange. It was a watercolor paper from ET Design, and I color shifted it to get the green I needed in the lower left.

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
I used three papers from Lynn Grieveson's Rise Collection and three from Mediterranka's Summer Camp Kit. I'm a little annoyed with my final page because I had a background I absolutely loved. Then I decided to make it even better. Huge mistake cause I could never replicate the background I loved.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Thank you so much for the gorgeous challenge and all the informations, Ona - @wombat146
For my page I only used one kit. On my background paper I brushed in paper 04a (bottom left - Blend Mode: Hard Light), paper 12a (the script - Blend Mode: Darker Color) and paper 14 (top right and along the right edge - Blend Mode: Normal).

mary-lynne

Thanks for the challenge! I used On Chalk Beautiful YOu and Addon.
Started with Paper 2, followed with Paper 9 (Blend Mode Color), then Paper 4 (Blend Mode Color Burn).

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Nearing the time for this challenge to end so I just want to thank everyone that joined me this month and made so many gorgeous and wonderful layouts! I hope that you continue to use this technique to create your own unique and creative backgrounds in future pages!