Oscraps

May Challenge #4 - Letter Art

clindoeil

Marie-Claire
CHEERY O
8yiJQID.jpg

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

Making scrap pages, we all like to play with letters. Giving importance to ONE letter, making it jump out of the page - This gives generally a nice focal point to the page, and splendid results!

Today I am going to ask you to highlight a very special letter, in fact it's not really a letter, but we still use it often on our pages ....! !
But who is this mysterious element? I'm talking about the sign "&" : the ampersand

Depending from your font, this sign can take different representations

ampers11.jpg

My challenge is very simple: I just ask you to use the " & " sign and make it really POP OUT on your page !

My page :

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=428415&title=you26amp-3b-me&cat=all
Credits in the gallery : click on the image !​

RULES:
- Use the ampersand on your page and make it BIG !
- [FONT=&quot]Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.[/FONT]
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 4 gallery by midnight PST MAY 31 2020 and linked back to this thread. HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Last edited by a moderator:

clindoeil

Marie-Claire
CHEERY O
I am very glad to see you enjoy this challenge ! :peace:
I am going to look at your pages and let comments in the gallery ! :wave::hug: