Oscraps

May Challenge #3 - Quote to Wordart

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Barbara, I love the gradient colors in the Word Art... so striking and eye-catching. Fabulous page design and photo. So happy to see you joining the challenge. Left love in the gallery.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
LazyDaisy, what a fun and delightful page you have created. Like the neon text for the word art. Thanks for sharing you creation with us. Left love in the gallery.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Mary-Lynne, love those photos of your DGD swinging. Yes... being outside playing is so welcome in May. Thanks for joining the challenge. Left love in the gallery.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Britta, like the color gradation on your page. Fabulous word art and precious photo.
Ursula, like the heart shape around your word art... and such a cute puppy.
Thank you both for joining the challenge. Left love in gallery.

LDArtist

I knew I'd make a page with a baby in it when I read that quote.
Danielle was born to my BFF 40 YEARS AGO!
(where did the time go!?)

I think I'll send this to her on her big day!
Thank So Much for the idea! :D

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
LDArtist, what a clever idea to give the page to Dannielle. I am sure she will love it. Love the fonts you used to create the word art. Thanks for joining the challenge. Left love in the gallery.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Norma, like the large and small fonts us to make the word art. So glad you joined the challenge. Left love in gallery.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Sylvia, such a unique framing on the photos... very intriguing. Like the word art you created. So glad you joined the challenge. Left love in the gallery.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Danesa, the grapevine wreath is perfect as a frame for the word art you created. Love this page.
Thanks for sharing it with us. Left you love in the gallery.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
FloridaGranny, I agree... so many lovely and unique LO were made using the quote turned into Word Art. Love the precious little one on your page and the font used for the word art. Thanks for joining the challenge. Left Love in the gallery.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Garrykim. such a great looking group. Like how you used the ribbons and bows to set off the photo. Great idea to use a tag for the Word Art. So glad you joined the challenge. Left love in the gallery.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Jojo, love you trip to the produce farm stand. My granddaughter goes to one every week now. Thanks for sharing your creation with us. Left love in the gallery.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
FLKaren, you are not the only one who loves snow photos... I do too! I love your different take/season on turning the quote into a wordart. So delightful. Thanks for joining the challenge. Left you love in the gallery.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
JodyT, love the photo of the gorgeous flowers in bloom. And the word art is perfect... love the different fonts you used. So glad you joined the challenge. Left love in the gallery.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Zotova, love the old fashion look to your page. Fabulous word art . So happy you joined the challenge. Leaving love in the gallery.