Oscraps

***CLOSED*** May Challenge #3 - Collaborations

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
2018-_Collaborations.jpg

All members that participate,
can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

Hi everyone, Sylvia here welcoming you to the COLLABORATIONS CHALLENGE this month.

All you need to do is any kind of layout, using an Oscraps Collab or a Designer Collab.

You will find the corresponding products here:

[ Oscraps Collabs ]
[ Designer Collabs ]

And because it's so easy, I have a special twist for you.
You must use at least 1 photo, BUT definitely not a stock photo.
I assume that everyone has a smartphone with lots of photos stored on it that are worth showing off this month.
And last but not least I want to see a few words about the photo / photos on your page.

My layout:

CollaborationsChallenge.jpg

I used the GOOD TIMES COLLAB

Oscraps-GoodTimes-EP.jpg

Have fun!
:beatingheart:
Looking forward to what you do!​

RULES:
  1. Choose at least one private photo and create a layout with an Oscraps or Designer Collab. Write a few words about the photo / photos an your page.
  2. Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
  3. Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
  4. You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
  5. Your page must be posted in the CHALLENGE #3 GALLERY by midnight PST 31 May 2023 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
  6. And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O

isDK

I'm pretty sure I'd like to combine two collabs and will do it unless I hear otherwise. I'm just going to put this here and hope there's no issue because I won't have wi-fi for the whole week I'm working on my pages.
;)

*gina*

CHEERY O
Amazing photo, perfectly showcased with the texture and the different shades of blue. The tiny cluster is a great accent.
Thanks for playing along with the collaborations challenge this month.
thank you so much, Sylvia

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I'm pretty sure I'd like to combine two collabs and will do it unless I hear otherwise. I'm just going to put this here and hope there's no issue because I won't have wi-fi for the whole week I'm working on my pages.
;)
yes, you can combine two collabs ... can't wait to see your composition

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Here is my page. The photo is of a small tree in our garden, in spring with lots of white flowers, later with berries (edible) that the birds love. It's called Juneberry in English.

This is such a stunning springy layout. I love your composition and how you have framed the photo.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thanks for the fun challenge, Sylvia. I love working with our collaborations.

You used the perfect collab for that photo and the story behind. The bright colors are just perfect and I love the size of the flowers behind the photos and how you have used the elements. Brilliant layout.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
So precious, and thankfully you still have a few of those treasured photos. I love everything about your page, which you designed in typical 60's style. The crocheted flowers with the string are just perfect. Thanks for playing along with the collaborations challenge this month.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge, it is fun to play with the collabs.

I agree with you. The word art is so true. What a great masked photo that spills out of the frame onto the soft background.
The little floral elements are just perfect. Thanks for joining the collaboration challenge this month.