All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
Welcome to the May Art Journal Challenge.
This month I challenge you to create an Art Journal Page in "collage" style.
Google gives this explanation for it:
Collage, from the French meaning "to glue,"
collage describes the technique of composing an artwork by gluing a wide range
of materials - including pieces of paper, fabric, newspaper clippings,
and sometimes readymade objects - to a surface.
That should give you an idea what you CAN do,
Now to what you can NOT do for this challenge.
NO photos, unless you extract the subject (person or object) so
it becomes an element.
NO photomasks or blending!
Here's my example:
- Create a Collage style Art Journal page, NO photos, NO blending.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 2 gallery by midnight PST May 31 2021 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.