Oscraps

May Challenge #1 -Border Challenge

Kythe

CHEERY O
1618790533266.jpeg

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

May 2021 Challenge #1 Border Challenge

By Kythe

Borders are elements that can make a page stand out. They can be simple with paper strips and a few embellishments or complex with an assortment of elements. May’s challenge is to create a border for your layout.

Because the old rhyme says ‘April showers brings May flowers’, my challenge for you is to make a border with at least 3 or more different varieties of flowers. The border may include whatever else you like such as ephemera, ribbons, buttons, or even garden tools if you like. Any direction of border will do but it must cover the whole width/length/diagonal of the page.

My Layout below was created with Mediterranka Design Dynasty https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Dynasty-Full-kit-med.html

May Border Challenge #1.jpg

RULES:
- create a layout with a border

- the border must have at least 3 different varieties of flower

- the border must be the length/width/diagonal of your page

- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 1 gallery by midnight PST May 31 2021 and linked back to this thread. HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Attachments

• 1618789870382.jpeg
    1618789870382.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
The gallery link in the instruction goes to the old gallery.

Reactions: AZK