All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
HELLO to ALL and welcome to May's Use It All Challenge!
The main aim of this challenge is use everything in this kit, you may not add any other products to it. You may duplicate items and change colours if you wish, but you need to use everything that is in it. You MAY add journaling if you choose.
I created a mini kit with a selection of Vicki Stegall Design products for you all to download and use for your page. I probably had WAAAAAYYYYY to much fun creating this mini and had to go back several times and make sure I wasn't making a full blown kit. I'm a huge fan of sharply contrasting colors and I do love some bold backgrounds. Hope you enjoy this mini and have fun with it, I am looking forward to seeing all the layouts created with it. Download Link is below my layout.
USE IT ALL MINI - MAY 2022 | CLICK ON IMAGE BELOW TO DOWNLOAD
- Download and use ALL of the mini kit - you may duplicate and/or recolour any of the items. You may not use any other products on your page, but ONE photo frame is okay and of course you may add some journaling if you wish.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 7 gallery by midnight PST May 31, 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.