Oscraps

May 2022 Challenge #6 - Seasonal

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
2018-SEASONAL.jpg

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

Welcome to the May 2022 Seasonal Challenge #6! My name is Vicky (aka vickyday) and I’m your hostess for this challenge! I am looking forward to all of your wonderful pages!

Description: With the changing of the seasons from Winter to Spring in the Northern hemisphere, and from Summer to Autumn in the Southern hemisphere, I would like to see your Spring or Autumn pages, depending on what hemisphere you live in. You can use photos or not, it is up to you! That’s it! Have fun!

Here is my page for Spring. Credits are in the gallery.

Another-Lovely-Story.jpg

RULES:
- Create your Spring or Autumn page, depending on your hemisphere. Use photos or not.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 6 gallery by midnight PST May 31, 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

LDArtist

Hamer Lodge

forever learning
This is my layout for Challenge #6 - Seasonal using Palvinka Designs kits (credited in gallery)
I call it 'comfort zone' as I was out of my comfort zone getting really dressed up for a wedding, first time journalling and also using big floral and pretty overlays which I have fallen in love with...

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Scraping about spring in my area is.... difficult
I live in near Chicago and here we say; "If you don't like the weather, wait fifteen minutes"
On April 18th we had SNOW! 5 days later it was 77 degrees!

Mother Nature sure has an odd sense of humor!
Photo by AP Photo/Seth Wenig
Yes, I get the quote! I've lived in places just like that! Great page and thanks for participating!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
This is my layout for Challenge #6 - Seasonal using Palvinka Designs kits (credited in gallery)
I call it 'comfort zone' as I was out of my comfort zone getting really dressed up for a wedding, first time journalling and also using big floral and pretty overlays which I have fallen in love with...
Beautiful work! Thank you for participating!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O