Oscraps

May 2022 Challenge #3 52 Inspirations

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
CHALLENGE 3
52-INSPIRATIONS.jpg

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules
for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

Hi Sharon here and Welcome to the 52 Inspirations challenge. I am so glad you are here! I know it is May, but a pic from Easter came from a friend and I thought, lets check out the files from 52 Inspirations! Perfect! Of course everything but the word art and egg could easily be any spring layout. The great thing about using the 52 Inspirations is you mix and match! My fav!
https://oscraps.com/community/media/may2022_chall-3-jpg.363227/

I used products from several years. Check out 52 Inspirations here
52 Inspriations 2022# 12 from Mediterranka Designs
52 Inspriations 2018 # 7 from Vicki Stegall (paper to color frame)
52 Inspirations 2019 # 34 from Karen Schulz

ULES:
- Create a layout using the 52 Inspirations products. Try to use only 52 Inspirations products if you can. I DID
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 3 gallery by midnight PST insert date 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

isDK

I used the wiggle room in the wording for this challenge, and made my page a whole lot easier (i.e, doable) with a bit of Anna's stuff.
52 Inspirations (FancyFlakes, IcyCold, Gem, template w tag & title
Anna Aspnes FIDT Pack, Paper (Shivoo), tape, brushes