Oscraps

May 2018 52 Inspirations Challenge

bcgal00

CHEERY O
i-sNfXCp7.jpg

Hi everyone. Welcome to the May 52 Inspirations Challenge. This month the inspiration you will use in your page designs is "RELAX".

Maybe your page design will be inspired by a place where you relax, a relaxing holiday you took, a favorite place in your home where you can sit and relax. Maybe you have relaxed your attitude about something, you've relaxed the rules, etc. The possibilities are endless.

52 Inspirations is released every week and may be purchased separately (like a mini kit) or as a subscription for the year (more economical), where each week you can download the new release (or any of the other previous weeks of your subscription).

With the busy schedule I have now as I try to juggle my obligations and the new routine of being at the hospital a lot now for family, I have realized that I need to make time to RELAX, to free my mind from the stress and let the calm, peaceful thoughts in. I've used RELAX wordart and the bird photo reminds me of what helps to relax me (bird watching). I spend many hours sitting in my kitchen looking out at the birds every day and is very relaxing for me.

relax-L.jpg

I can't wait to see how you all interpret this challenge! Have fun!

Here's the nitty gritty about the challenge.

Create a layout using 100% Oscraps products, using at least some 52 Inspirations products and design your page inspired by the inspiration prompt "RELAX".

RULES:

Post your layout in the 52 Inspirations gallery.
Post your layout in this thread, linking back to the gallery layout.
Layouts must be completed and posted by 11:59 p.m.PST on Thursday, May 31 , 2018. All participants will be entered into a draw and one participant will be chosen to receive a $7.50 coupon to the Vicki Stegall Designs store.

mary-lynne

couldn't think of what to do till I read your description. I too, relax while watching my birds from the kitchen window! This nest however is outside my Dining Room! thanks for the challenge!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Wow ladies...you have all created such beautiful pages! Thank you all for playing along and I'll be back to announce the winner later this morning.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
The winner this month is......Robbin! Congrats. I will send you a message with your coupon code.

Hope to see you all join in on the June challenge!