Oscraps

Massive Digital Scrapbooking Day Deal for you!

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
Hi Everyone!

My Digital Scrapbooking Day week-long sale is in full swing! My shop is 40% off through Monday, but I have one very, very, SUPER special deal for you that I want to be sure you know about.

My new Artful Memories Today MEGA DEAL is 71% off — and if you subscribe to my newsletter, you get a coupon to bring your savings to a whopping 75%!

I've never offered a deal like this before — Artful Memories Today is massive and includes all the products you see in the preview below. To take advantage of this crazy offer, click the link, which will take you to my shop. The description of the Artful Memories Today Mega Deal has the specifics of what is in the product and a special link for you to use to subscribe and get your coupon by return email. Once you have the coupon you can go back to my shop, put the Artful Memories Today Mega Deal in your cart, and use the coupon at checkout.

If you like Artful Memories Today you'll want to snap up this deal NOW because it goes away on Monday and will never be offered at this price again.

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/vicki-robinson-on-sale/

vicki-robinson-artful-memories-today-mega-preview.jpg