Oscraps

March Challenge #3 Journaling

bcgal00

i-fnT6c57.jpg

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)

Welcome to the March Journal challenge! This month I would like you to tell me a story about an everyday moment, not a big event, not a big celebration, but something in your everyday life. For example, you might journal about a walk you took, a book you read, maybe a meal you had or maybe it'll be about how you spend your weekend, your quiet time. There are so many directions this prompt can take you!

Journal at least 25 words about an everyday moment, something in your everyday life (not a big event or celebration).

My page is about a walk along the river with Taz. We'd had a lot of rain and the river started to flood.

theriverflood-L.jpg

RULES:
- Journal at least 25 words, telling the story of an everyday moment, your everyday life.
- [FONT=&quot]Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.[/FONT]
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 3 gallery by midnight PST March 31, 2020 and linked back to this thread. HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Last edited by a moderator:

scrap-genie

This was a surprise but only because this common bird (Downy Woodpecker) did something different one day.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Here is a page from me and now that I look at it again I could have also used it in the Mixed Media/Artsy challenge LOL

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Fabulous challenge... thanks for hostessing.

Thought I would remind us all of what spring is usually like - and will be again in the future. Look for those happy memories to lift our spirits.

bcgal00

So many gorgeous LOs everyone! I'm going to the gallery to look more closely at them and leave some love for you all!

felis

I love the idea for this page and really wanted to post it for the Earth Hour, but had lots of troubles with it. First accidentally deleted the file and had to redo it again. Now I found that one of the used designer is no more at O.
I think I'm including 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store, if you count the number of the used elements. But if you count the number of the used kits there are only 50%. It doesn't really matter as I'm not tracking my pages and don't collect monthly points.