All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
Welcome to the March Journal challenge! This month I would like you to tell me a story about an everyday moment, not a big event, not a big celebration, but something in your everyday life. For example, you might journal about a walk you took, a book you read, maybe a meal you had or maybe it'll be about how you spend your weekend, your quiet time. There are so many directions this prompt can take you!
Journal at least 25 words about an everyday moment, something in your everyday life (not a big event or celebration).
My page is about a walk along the river with Taz. We'd had a lot of rain and the river started to flood.
- Journal at least 25 words, telling the story of an everyday moment, your everyday life.
- [FONT="]Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.[/FONT]
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 3 gallery by midnight PST March 31, 2020 and linked back to this thread. HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Last edited by a moderator: