Oscraps

March Challenge #2 - Journal

bcgal00

journaling-blog.jpg

Welcome to the March Challenge #2 which is about journaling.

I enjoy learning more about the Oscraps family here, so my challenge for you this month will be to journal about yourself. Tell me something about yourself. It can be with photos or without, and may be any topic you desire, as long as it pertains to you. I look forward to seeing your layouts!

Here's my page.
birdwatching-L.jpg

Here's a page by Cheery-O margje and marijke.
o7IsggP.jpg
March-Challenge-_2-Journaling.jpg

Here's a page by Cheery-O timounette and twinsmomflor.
119278340_o.jpg
wanO7b3.jpg

HERE ARE THE RULES:

1. Make a layout with at least 80% Oscraps products.
2. Create a layout, journaling about yourself.
3. Your page must be placed in the Challenge #2 Gallery HERE by midnight PST March 31th, 2018 and linked back to this thread.
4. You must also link your page to the monthly challenge thread for challenge credit.

felis

I'm happy to share with my O family, my favorite tradition. I hope it will be interesting to know for you!

pearlsgirl

I found it tricky to journal about myself. I put in some facts about me and some "clues" in my choice of elements as well (my occupation, my favourite drink, my maiden name begins with a G, yellow is my favourite colour, the fact that I wear flowers on my clothing or jewellery every single day!!) I hope that counts as enough journalling for the challenge!!

march_chall2_oscraps_web.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Danesa

Danesa
CHEERY O
Well, I was bold & honest with this one. haha The challenge was just what I needed to gently push me into the public domain with my journey! :) Thanks, Rae.