Oscraps

March Challenge #1 Double Scraplift

mrottler

CHEERY O
2018-double-scraplift-blog.jpg

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

Description:Scrap lift TWO layouts to create ONE layout.​

I have chosen the following two layouts to combine using any elements, shapes or ideas from each to make your new unique layout from. The images are linked, so leave them some love if you can!

Feeding Time by bcgal00:

and this layout in Regina Falango's gallery:

Here is my layout. I chose to do a cluster like the second layout above, and the general look of the top layout, only turned.
88363645_2556061614631935_4891624917264498688_n.jpg

I used Happy Day Mini Kit by et designs, Azalea Gradient Papers by On a Whimsical Adventure, WildAnimals No. 1 by Anna Aspnes, and Color Crush 54 (solids) by Joyful Heart Designs

RULES:
- Use the above two layouts to come up with a unique layout of your own. Use ideas, element placement, the number of photos, anything that inspires you.
- [FONT=&quot]Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.[/FONT]
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 1 gallery by midnight PST March 31, 2020 and linked back to this thread. HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Last edited by a moderator:

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
This was fun.

Lifted from LO1
Framed photo with cluster - centered
Title under photo/cluster

Lifted from LO2
1 light paper - 1 dark printed paper* - Dividing LO
Brushes on light paper

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
my layout:

from the first layout I copied the vertical line over the layout and photo placement, element placement
and the second layout I copied the element cluster in the top left corner

Last edited by a moderator:

myla

Beauty

Lifted from LO1
Framed photo with cluster
Title under photo/cluster

Lifted from LO2

2 different papers to divide the page

mary-lynne

Thanks for the challenge! Credits in Gallery

I lifted the fabulous framing of the photo from Layout1 and the pretty side cluster from Layout2

Kythe

CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge.
page #1- 2 papers, buttons, paint splat, photo

page #2 : photo, frame, side cluster