Oscraps

March 2022 Challenge #2 - One Word

RJMJ

CHEERY O
Who doesn't love stars???...I know I do...& I just love! scrapping layouts with stars & moons...being a night owl & all that...I love the sky at night!...whether it is an amazing! sunset...a constellation...a harvest full moon...a rainbow...cloud formations...The sky simply just fascinates me to no end...I see dreams,moonbeams & wishes too!...I can get lost in stars & sky...It took me a lot longer though to complete...I created a layout at first & then realized that I wasn't sure if my word "Stars" was big enough according to the rules...So I had to go back & change a lot of it...I'd say 75% of it...but ironically...I like the 2nd layout better than the first one I created...life is funny like that isn't it?...LOL!...Thank You! for the great! challenge Ona!!!...

*My Star's The Limit Layout :

Last edited:

ElectraF

Happy 17th Oscraps!!!
Fun challenge, thank you!

Edited by Ona: Just fixed up your layout as it wasn't linking to the gallery...... super easy way to drop your linked layout from the gallery can be found at the bottom of the first post. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone that joined me this month, as always your layouts were all very unique and very creative!! :)