ONA - Administrator
All members that participate, everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
Hi everyone and welcome to the March One Word challenge.
Don't know about you but I have always had a fascinations with stars ..... the ones in the night sky that is! I used to love sitting outside when I was a kid looking at them and I still do that to this day! So my one word for you to use for this challenge is STAR (or STARS plural).
The word STAR(s), can be used in any context so it's totally up to you how you interpret and use the word. Your layout can also be about anything you like. The only stipulation is the the word STAR(s) needs to be in the title for your layout. So make sure that the word STAR(s) stands out, whether it is a one word title or is a part of the text you are using as a title, like I have done for my layout below.
For my page I went with a whimsical and celestial theme, using two kits from our O designers Celestial Worlds by Lynne Anzelc and Moon Glow by Viva Artistry. It was inspired by a long time favourite quote that I found on Pinterest, written by a Liani Taylor.
- Use the word STAR (or plural STARS) in the title of your layout which can be about anything you like. The word STAR(s) needs to stand out from any other text you use on your page.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 2 gallery by midnight PST MARCH 31 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Looking forward to seeing what you creative people will do with this!!!!
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.