Oscraps

March 2022 Challenge #1 - Copy Cat

RJMJ

CHEERY O
Thank you for the challenge. Thank you Britta.

I chose from Rollinchen -

View attachment 368518

& mine.

@LazyDaisy Ooh!...Great! scraplift!...I'm a big "fan" of dance!!!...& the color red...I love! all of your fans!!!...& your charming lady dancer!...I like the 2 completely different versions of her too...Very smart! design & composition!...And I love! the choice of pink here from your fans & how it complmented your lady & the rest of the layout...It certainly compliments your dancing lady & your softer feeling layout design!!!...Bravo!...Thank you! for joining my copycat challenge this month!!!...

ElectraF

Happy 17th Oscraps!!!
Britta has such amazing LOs!
I chose this beauty
full

and here is mine

Last edited by a moderator:

RJMJ

CHEERY O
Britta has such amazing LOs!
I chose this beauty
full

and here is mine
full
@ElectraF WOWZERS!!!...I just Love! your choice of scraplift!...Everything in your layout...from the papers,stamps,flowers,colors...Gorgeous! photo! & WA Choices!...This Layout is powerful! to me!...with all the bright colors! & message!...Bravo!...Thank You! for joining my copycat challenge this month!!!...

P.S...I noticed that you didn't link your layout to your gallery...so I did it for you...hope that was O.K....If you're not sure how to link your layouts...[ It took me while when I first got here to figure it out]...Vicki has posted a video of how to link your layouts : here : https://oscraps.com/community/threa...-to-the-challenge-forum-video-tutorial.33224/

Last edited:

RJMJ

CHEERY O

I chose this to lift
@nightshadow OMG! What A Wow! scraplift!!!...I Love! layouts with large eyes in them!...They say the eyes are the window to the soul...What a large window to look into!!!... o_O... I see how you went with the original scraplift but made it your own...Flowers,birds,foliage,large WA!...I especially like all the drama going on with your eye...Cool!...I Love! that expression you used for your WA!...Goes perfectly with your wonderfully! artsy creative layout!!!...Thank You! for joining my copycat challenge this month!!!...

RJMJ

CHEERY O
***It is early morning April 1st/2022...So I'm gonna officially close this March 2022 copycat challenge...I just want to take the time to say Thank You! once again!...for joining me in my copycat challenge...I was thrilled by all the responses I got!...& all the beautiful! interpretations! in all of your layouts!...keep up your wonderful! layouts!...looking forward to seeing your layouts in the O gallery!!!...Take Care everyone!...Have some scrappy fun! & I hope you find everyday inspiration! in all that surrounds you!...Hope to see you all again for my next challenge!...See you all around the O!...Until next time...xo Rhonda...

@Lori Ann @BrightEyes @faerywings @Kythe @taxed4ever @Pia/Pippin @KimPay @Scrapbyirre @terryspear @Dady @marijke @EHStudios @MSMAUK @isDK @vickyday @*gina* @Mary Davies @Norma @Susan - s3js @FloridaGranny @sandra-9663 @seniorgal @gillie343 @mom2triplets04 @kaklei @LazyDaisy @ElectraF @nightshadow

Last edited: