Oscraps

March 2021 Challenge #6 - Quote It

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
2021-QUOTE-IT-web.jpg

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)

It's time for another Quote It Challenge. The topic for this month's challenge is love. Yes, I know love is usually a February topic but every time I thought of this challenge, one of my favorite quotes came to mind, so I decided to go with it. (My favorite quote is in the list below.)

Here's what you need to do. Below, you will find eight quotes on the subject of love. You choose one of the quotes and create a ;layout using that quote. That's it. Easy, peasy.

8 Quotes on Love

If we merge mercy with might,
and might with right,
then love becomes our legacy.

--Amanda Gorman

To love another person is to see the face of God.
--Victor Hugo (from Les Miserables)

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
--Lao Tzu

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
--Martin Luther King Jr.

To love for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is angelic.
==Alphonse de Lamartine

Let the truth of Love be lighted
Let the love of truth shine clear.

--Neil Peart (from the Rush song "Cygnus X-1 Book Two: Hemispheres")

Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
--Mother Teresa

I hope life, treats you kind
And I hope that you have all
That you ever dreamed of
I wish you joy
And I wish you happiness
But above all this
I wish you love

--Dolly Parton

Here is my page.

Rules
-Choose one of the eight quotes on love listed above and create a layout using that quote.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 6 gallery by midnight PST March 31 2021 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).​
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

I can't wait to see what y'all create.​

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

Kythe

CHEERY O
You are spot on. Perfect photo and so well documented using the notebook background.

LDArtist

We were fans of RUSH way back in high school.
And our kids are fans today! We were all devastated to hear the lyrists and drummer Neil Peart had died.
The band had been together for 50 years and continued to fill stadiums.
Neil's love was to ride his bike along the country side where no one knew his name.
That's why I chose the photo I did.

No matter what I did I know it's not going to be good enough,
so I had to stop myself from editing.... RIP Neil.

LazyDaisy

Thank you for the great quotes. It’s great to create work with love in your mind.

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
Thank you to everyone who participated in the challenge! I loved seeing what y'all did with the different quotes.