Oscraps

Lyrics - lyrics - lyrics!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Well, you probably understood by now that I love to go to the gallery and look at layouts and starts themed threads here in the forum. It's so easy to "dump" the layouts in the gallery, and then move on to the next. But I want you to go back to your creations and LOOK at them. Once we have a bit of distance in time, and have forgotten the steps in the creation, it's like we can look at the layouts with fresh eyes, and see them like new pieces of art. So ... here I am again, encouraging you to go to your gallery and find a layout to share.

I love music and especially good lyrics. No wonder I tend to use lyrics all the time as journaling. Did a layout today with a quote from my darling Beatles, and I thought - Why not start a thread where we can share layouts with lyrics?!

Share a layout from your gallery where you used lyrics from a song - the full lyrics or just a quote. Keep 'em coming!

I could probably fill this thread all by myself, but I picked an old one using a quote from Everybody Hurts by REM.

(Will probably come back and share more, since I'm going through my older layouts now.)

Tip: when sharing an older layout from your gallery, it's easier to click on the camera icon, add the latest layout you made and then in the code that appears in text format - change the number to the number in the url in the gallery to the layout you want to share. This way you won't have to scroll through pages in the drop down menu that folds out when you click the camera.

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
S ongtexts are one of my great inspiration sources.

One of my favorite songs is "Find the River"by REM. I made several lay outs with it (with a foto of a rover, the Meuse which behaved badly this year..)

tanteva

@marijke Oh, Cohen! He has some great lyrics! Don't think I've scrapped anything of him though. Weird. Really like him.

scrap-genie

Now you've got me going and I've got to post more of them!

and

and one that I did a better one of long ago, but this is OK.

tanteva

not with lyrics .. but inspired by the title of the album ...

I have this idea that I'm gonna scrap a sentence from one of the songs on that album: "Mama's gonna make all of your nightmares come true" ... but maybe it's too morbid. LOL