Oscraps

Lost In Space

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I got caught up on the recent episodes of "When Calls the Heart" and was looking for something to watch while I scrap. I stumbled across "Lost In Space". It is so much fun to see a show I watched as a kid! It's so funny what they thought the world would be like in 1997! Do any of you remember watching this show as a kid?

zanthia

CHEERY O
never did watch it - not sure why though

have you watched the remake on netflix - how is it ?

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
never did watch it - not sure why though

have you watched the remake on netflix - how is it ?
I don't have Netflix but I did read that they did a remake. I'm sure it is probably not as cheesy as the old version. However, on occasion, I like "cheese"! :D

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
We watched the old series all the time when I was younger. It is funny how campy those old shows were - Batman with Adam West, the original Star Trek, etc. I didn't remember that Lost in Space was set in 1997 - too funny!

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
We watched the old series all the time when I was younger. It is funny how campy those old shows were - Batman with Adam West, the original Star Trek, etc. I didn't remember that Lost in Space was set in 1997 - too funny!
I know! They are so corny now but back then we thought they were so cool!:)

GraceJ

We watched old series when I was younger, until I was in the University thought, then my spare time decreased, but I love everything that speaks about space, when I was child I dreamed of being astronaut. I remember this series, I born in 78, so for me they were always funny and unrealistic, the most old chapters even laughter.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
We watched old series when I was younger, until I was in the University thought, then my spare time decreased, but I love everything that speaks about space, when I was child I dreamed of being astronaut. I remember this series, I born in 78, so for me they were always funny and unrealistic, the most old chapters even laughter.
Yes, it is so funny to see what they thought we would be living life like in our times! We were supposed to all be flying around in space ships! :floorlaugh:

GraceJ

Yes, it is so funny to see what they thought we would be living life like in our times! We were supposed to all be flying around in space ships! :floorlaugh:
Yes, it supposed that we would be living like the Jetsons, lol. Well some things about the Jetsons came true, like videocalls, video meetings, etc., but there's no flying ships yet and I still can't get a robot to clean the house while I'm scrapping, lol.