Oscraps

Lilach Oren August 2022 Template Challenge ***THIS CHALLENGE IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED****

LilachO

Designer
Designer
Welcome to my first challenge here at Oscraps - Lilach Oren's monthly Template Challenge!
Please help me welcome my CT Member, Cheryl ( @Cherylndesigns ), that will be hosting the Template Challenge every Month.

For the Month of August I have created this new FREE template for you!
Simply use this FREE template to make your layout and one lucky random winner will receive an $8 coupon for Lilach Oren's shop here at Oscraps! I also like to give you all a 30% off coupon for my store to get you started.
use this code on checkout: lilacho-aug-30

- For your layout You may use another designer's products with this template if you wish, however,
if you use 100% Lilach Oren products then you will entered twice into the draw for the monthly prize
(please make sure to mention that when you add your layout to this thread)

Download the August Template

Here's my page for your inspiration:
Using my Forever Love Collection - Save 55% until August 31

template-challenge-august-foreverlove-kit.jpg

And here's Cheryl's page:
Using my Beach Vibes Only Collection

template-challenge-august-Cherylndesigns-layout.jpg

RULES:
- Create a NEW layout, using the August FREE template.
- You may use another designer's products with this template if you wish, however, if you use 100% Lilach Oren products then you will entered twice into the draw for the monthly prize
(please make sure to mention that when you add your layout to this thread).
- Upload your finished layout to the Lilach Oren Gallery, showing full credits to the Template Challenge and to the kits you have used.
- For your challenge entry to be counted, and the opportunity to win a $8.00 coupon for Lilach Oren's shop here at Oscraps,
you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread
- Layouts must be new for this challenge and not used for any other challenge.
- Layouts must be uploaded by 11:59, CST on August 31, 2022.

PRIZES:

One lucky scrappers will be randomly chosen to win a $8.00 coupon for Lilach Oren shop here at Oscraps.

If you have any questions, please tag @Cherylndesigns or me and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
I can't wait to see what you create.
Until then, take care and keep scrapping!

Adding a linked layout image from the gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the Lilach Oren's Gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout for this challenge, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your challenge post. The layout image will appear after you click the Post Reply button

Last edited:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O

LilachO

Designer
Designer
wow girls I LOVE all those layouts! its so much fun to see how all of you used the same template and every one of you made a layout in a deferent look and style.. Wonderful!!!

Reactions: AZK

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Don't forget about Lilach's 30% off coupon:

"30% off coupon for my store to get you started.
use this code on checkout: lilacho-aug-30"

#clap#clap

LSlycord

I LOVE this template! As a matter of fact, I've got another layout planned using this template! Thanks so much Lilach!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I LOVE this template! As a matter of fact, I've got another layout planned using this template! Thanks so much Lilach!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your take on this template, Linda!! The "real" Florida Lifestyle at it's finest!! This template is SO versatile - I, too, love it!!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
There's no stitches on the template - Those of you who have added them: Where do you get your stitches from?

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
There's no stitches on the template - Those of you who have added them: Where do you get your stitches from?
There was a separate PNG file in the downloaded folder; it wasn't incorporated into the TIFF file. I missed it at first too and had to go back and look.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
There was a separate PNG file in the downloaded folder; it wasn't incorporated into the TIFF file. I missed it at first too and had to go back and look.
Strange ... I don't have that one. Will try and download again.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
First of all, thank you for a fantastic template. I'm sure this will be used again. Here's my layout, using 100% Lilach Oren (and 100% attitude LOL)

Ohhhhh, this is fantastic, Eva!! Isn't this a fantastic template??? I LOVE how you used this fun kit, too!! Thanks for playing along!!