Oscraps

Let's Welcome - Sinopia | new color play collection by Rachel Jefferies

keepscrappin

It's Color Play weekend which means another new collection from Rachel Jefferies. Packs are 50% off or you can save a whopping 60% when you purchase the bundled collection. These Color Play weekend discounts are available through Monday.

Sinopia is about you, your true authentic and vulnerable self, and how in being so, this can make or break a relationship.

A truly emotive and beautifully textured assortment of Mixed Media that was designed for hybrid and digital scrapbooking, digital art projects, creative journaling and other paper crafts. Save the most by purchasing the complete collection where all products are bundled together.

Find all of the packs and the bundled collection here.

Here's some inspiration from the team.

by Cassie
jQNKEcS.jpg

by Aly
Q2cq2mq.jpg

by Christa
A8SXlar.jpg

Join me for a new Rachel Jefferies color play challenge. Just create a brand new page with Rachel's Sinopia Color Play products for a chance to win a coupon to spend in her shop!

Oh and before I leave, I want to remind you about the monthly Rachel's Red Carpet game. Join me in the O Games forum for even more chances to win Rachel Jefferies products.

Last edited:

keepscrappin

Here's my linked layout using Sinopia the complete mixed media collection. I couldn't help myself, I just kept piling it all on. ;)