Oscraps

*KLOSED* AnnaLift (2.3.12-2.9.12)

MaggieMae

This was such an awesome page to lift! I loved seeing everyone's lift - I felt in a Valentine mood, so here's my lift:
February-Valentine.jpg

todido

oh wow what a gorgeous pages girls!! love them all!! how great to see these different los!!

Traumelfe

What a wonderful challenge, Donna! I love Diana's page!!!
And so great pages, girls!
Here is my lift...

Tanderson

Are we supposed to post our page in the AnnaLift forum and in the gallery or just in the gallery?

donnagoar

Are we supposed to post our page in the AnnaLift forum and in the gallery or just in the gallery?

You sure can post it here if you want. But is anyone does not or forgets that's ok too. I follow both the Anna gallery and this weekly challenge post and figure that way I won't miss anyone's AnnaLift page.
Thanks for asking that.
Donna

Last edited by a moderator:

donnagoar

Just want to say on behalf of Anna and everyone on Anna’s Creative Team THANK YOU for participating in the AnnaLift Challenge this week and filling the gallery with your wonderful pages Inspired by Diana (todido.) Amazing works of art and thank you for sharing!!

Random generator selected lucky number 19 which belonged to ‘Merienn’ and she will receive a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. (Merienn, I will be sending you a message.)
ScreenHunter_02Feb091636.jpg

Congratulations to ‘Merienn’ and THANKS again to everyone for your participation in the AnnaLift Challenge and be sure to check out the NEW AnnaLift challenge every Friday here at the O.

Thanks!
Anna and Team

Merienn

OMG! I can't believe this!
I am so so happy!!!!!! :bounce:
Thank you so much!
Donna! I'm waiting for your message. :wave:
Happy Friday!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Congrats Merienn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what a fabulous pages i have seen here these week !!!!!!!!!