Oscraps

*KLOSED* AnnaLift (12.23.11-12.29.11)

donnagoar

Hey Everyone!

It’s Friday and time for another challenge from Anna Aspnes.

Each Friday the AnnaTeam selects one creative page from the Anna gallery as the weekly ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration page and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordart, or maybe the photo? Choose ONE idea from the page to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. There is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay. Be inspired and create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery. Upload your page by Thursday 12.29.11 by NOON EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and one lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. The winner will be posted each Thursday here in the forum.

Only a few more days until Christmas and Santa is checking his list. You know we all have them too……….lists! Christmas lists, shopping lists, things to remember to do lists, and things to remember to pack lists. This week the AnnaTeam loved this wonderful page and journaling list by ‘askings.’

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=249697&title=in-search-of-santa-27s-helper&cat=500
elfsearch.jpg

So much fun happening on this page and such a cool seasonal design. Love Amy’s mix of font and wordart and her journaling list complete with check marks and circles of what is completed and what is yet to do in searching for her ‘little helper.’ Check out Amy’s wonderful page and think about your own lists. Maybe it’s a To Do list, a wish list, an ingredients list, a 2012 resolutions list, or whatever list comes to your mind and we hope you will create a page and share it with us.

Here are a few of Anna’s digital goodies to inspire further.
ArtPlay Palette Santa’s Elf
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=29134&cat=383&page=1

ArtPlay Palette Word Play
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=27689&cat=387&page=1

Labeled No. 2
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=29135&cat=383&page=1

We hope this week’s AnnaLift inspires you and we invite you come join us in the gallery and share your ‘AnnaLift.’ You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay……………..Anna just wants us all to PLAY.

UPLOAD YOU ANNALIFT BY NOON EST 12.29.11 AND CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE WHO WINS THE GIFTKARD.

THANKS and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Anna and Team

Last edited by a moderator:

mrstoa

mrstoa
Fantastic layout to lift! Thanks, Nath for the inspiration and thanks to Donna et al for making the super choice!

SharLamb

Sharron
I usually like to lift more literally, so this is a bit outside "my box."

I was recently in Phoenix at the Cabela's sporting goods store, where they had a display of wonderful Christmas dolls/Santas/elves/snowmen, etc. (mostly dressed in camo). The photo of the Santa in this week's challenge reminded me of this photo I took. I was also inspired by the thin border, the column of writing, and the bold vertical line (okay...I made my horizontal). So here is my Christmas card to you all!

12-23-11_Cabela_Christmas_copy.jpg

dwsewbiz

Wow, wonderful inspiration and great lifts so far! Can't wait to get home and try my hand at an interpretation!

askings

Oh wow! What a huge honor--I've been super inspired by Anna and her products this month and this page was no exception! Looking forward to seeing all of your lifts :)

MsKaty

Just had to do a layout with granddog, Lucy. She loves getting presents. She had back surgery and her hair has not grown back yet.

scrap-genie

My mind was a blank on lists until I reread the post and saw list of ingredients. Having had an odd recipe experience, just had to go with that.

ViVre

Great challenge! Love all the entries in this thread.
Finally I found (some sort of) a list in a vodka-ad :)

Thanks for the inspiration!

donnagoar

Just want to say on behalf of Anna and everyone on Anna’s Creative Team THANK YOU for participating in the AnnaLift Challenge this week and filling the gallery with your wonderful pages inspired by ‘Askings’.

Random generator selected number 8 which belonged to ‘Ang’ and she will receive a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. (Ang, I will be sending you a message.)
ScreenHunter_02Dec291536.jpg

Congratulations to ‘Ang’ and THANKS again to everyone for your participation in the AnnaLift Challenge and be sure to check out the NEW AnnaLift challenge every Friday here at the O.

Thanks!
Anna and Team

dwsewbiz

Rats I lost track of my days and thought I had another day to do this...oh well, I will be ready for tomorrow! :)

Congratulations Ang!!

donnagoar

Rats I lost track of my days and thought I had another day to do this...oh well, I will be ready for tomorrow! :)

Congratulations Ang!!

I know, Diane, it has been that kind of week! Yes, check back tomorrow for the last AnnaLift of 2011!!
Donna