Oscraps

Kit scrapper of Mix scrapper

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Are you the person who likes to work with 1 kit or do you like to work with stuff from various kits?
Personally, I do use various kits for the challenges here. Or for personal creations that end up in an album. And when I look through my folders I see things I never knew I had. I even have a folder with "favorite elements and favorite papers.

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
For the challenges I often use several kits! Sometimes I use a new release I like!

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
I'm another person that does both. Sometimes, I will use one kit or collection. Sometimes I mix them. Especially when it comes to brushes because not all collections have them. Time can also play a part in which way I go. If I am in a hurry, I'll limit myself to a kit/collection.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
I mostly mix. But with new releases that I created with to help promote, I always stay within the kit.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I do both too. I find that the decision to use only one kit ends up being how clearly my brain is working. If I am focused on what I want to do, I am better at pulling things from different kits and designers. If I am in a creative rut, I will end up staying within one kit because I can't move out of it.
Does that make sense?

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I do both too. I find that the decision to use only one kit ends up being how clearly my brain is working. If I am focused on what I want to do, I am better at pulling things from different kits and designers. If I am in a creative rut, I will end up staying within one kit because I can't move out of it.
Does that make sense?
yes, i also recognize it, sometimes i do the same like you :p

bcgal00

CHEERY O
I like to work with bigger kits or combining kits as I like to cluster and my mentality is "the more the merrier". I do limit to just a few kits though otherwise I could keep going all day long with adding more, and more. and more. But I can work with small kits too when needed.

tjscraps

I'm mainly a 1 kit scrapper, trying to branch out but unless I'm looking for something specific in a colour or something I tend to stick with one. I'm like Rae, the more the merrier on my pages, I'm always adding ... and adding... and adding!

zanthia

CHEERY O
mainly one kit scrapper - as being on many designer and store cts over the years that is only what u can do. here it is allowed and i try to do it osmetimes like for the fab friday color play.

pam p

I do both but like to use multiples.It gets kind of rough when you are listing your products.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
I am a kit scrapper, mostly because I am way too lazy to browse through all my other stash to find something that will compliment the kit I am working with LOL.

scrap-genie

I am definitely a mix scrapper. Never having done CT work I've never had to stick to a kit. When I do only use one kit it is usually an Oscraps Collab which is like mixing in the first place. Many times I don't even go with just one designer.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I am definitely a mix scrapper. Never having done CT work I've never had to stick to a kit. When I do only use one kit it is usually an Oscraps Collab which is like mixing in the first place. Many times I don't even go with just one designer.
I think that mixing designers always gives a nice result

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
I like working with one kit only... I hate having too many windows/tabs open... Plus I have this thing about elements being color coordinated and I tend to trust designers more than myself... does that makes sense? Occasionally I would use papers from different kits or a specific element/transfer...

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
For some reason, I was thinking about this last night. I feel like I'm two scrappers: It depends on if I am scrapping for me, or for a CT kit. When I am scrapping for me, I will use anything from anywhere, but I *usually* stick with one site so that I can post my page after it's done. I like the challenge of mixing and matching to make a page. When I am working for a CT, I ALWAYS use only that kit. One thing I enjoy doing to mix it up is to make a page off theme. So, for instance, if it's an ocean/beach theme, I'll scrap pictures that match the color of the kit but not the theme.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I like working with one kit only... I hate having too many windows/tabs open... Plus I have this thing about elements being color coordinated and I tend to trust designers more than myself... does that makes sense? Occasionally I would use papers from different kits or a specific element/transfer...
I dare to change the colors if they don't fit my design