Oscraps

Kelpie gals

Hamer Lodge

forever learning
not sure if I am in the right forum, but just wanted to say that the Kelpie gals kit is exquisite....I wouldn't know where to start to create something where I could use this kit to its full potential as it needs creators with a very artistic and whimsical eye, but they are beautiful...just sayin....

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
not sure if I am in the right forum, but just wanted to say that the Kelpie gals kit is exquisite....I wouldn't know where to start to create something where I could use this kit to its full potential as it needs creators with a very artistic and whimsical eye, but they are beautiful...just sayin....
oooh, which ones do you mean Debra, I haven't been in the store for a little while............. why not post a preview here for us. :)

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
ha ha... I know exactly what you mean... Foxeysquirrel's designs take scrapbooking to a totally new level... I would imagine using one of the gals as a tarot card - place the one you like on an empty canvas and start and building the layout around it- title and/or quote first, then background paper, a couple of overlays and then just go with the flow...

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
ha ha... I know exactly what you mean... Foxeysquirrel's designs take scrapbooking to a totally new level... I would imagine using one of the gals as a tarot card - place the one you like on an empty canvas and start and building the layout around it- title and/or quote first, then background paper, a couple of overlays and then just go with the flow...
That is such a cool idea!!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
BTW-- I am a very non-creative person. When FS asked me to be on her CT, my initial reaction was "Who, ME???" I was always intimidated by her designs and her CT. But I swear, the pages just come together like magic and I find that I am trying different things -like with the titles and text on a path, that I might not have done otherwise.
You might think you aren't artistic or don't have a whimsical eye. I know that is how I felt too. But really, once you start playing around, you will really have a blast and be impressed by what you create