Oscraps

June challenge #6 - Font

timounette

CHEERY O

1621282236967.png

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)

Welcome to the Font challenge.
You'll have to use 3 different fonts on your layout : 2 different for your title, and another one for your journaling. And one of the 3 must be a signature font.
You can find some
here.

Here is my page as an example :
21 05 14 Tanchet 1 F.jpg
I used Amaliamutia, Brisely and Caviar Dream fonts

Looking forward to seeing your beautiful layouts !

RULES:
- Use 3 fonts : 2 for your title, and one another for the journaling. And please tell us which fonts you used.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 6 gallery by midnight PST June 30 2021 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

LDArtist

I love these pictures so I had to make a page for them. It's going to accompany my
"First Day of Spring" page. There photos of my niece playing with her doggie sisters
and my dog Bella with her bestie Raven.

I LOVE playing with fonts so I LOVED this challenge!

I used 1942 font for the journaling. Then 18th Century, AvantGarde BK BT, and Edwardian Script ITC in the title.
I'm so excited to see all these new fonts! Thx!