All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
Welcome to the June White Space/Clean challenge.
First thing I did when signing up for this challenge was checking the O-rules/description for this challenge
and found this:
Description: Minimalist design using white space principals using a minimum of products.
So this month I challenge you to do just that.
Leave lots of white space (at least 50%) and
for the minimalist part: use as little decorative elements as possible.
To make it more challenging, I have one extra rule:
use those elements only once on your layout;
so if for example you use a flower, pick one but not a white rose and a red rose and a tulip and a daisy!
extra note to clarify: watch out for clusters, they may be one element but can consist of several duplicates!
For this I only used:
1 background paper (Hope, Oscraps collab)
1 photo (frame style applied)
1 glitter element (Hope, Oscraps collab)
1 wordstrip (Good Times, Oscraps collab)
and I added the date.
Have fun (the only thing you can use unlimited!) with this challenge
and I can't wait to see your layouts!
- Create a minimalistic white space layout and make sure you use everything on you page just once.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 2 gallery by midnight PST June 30 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.