Oscraps

June Challenge #2 - Artsy/MixedMedia

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
2018-_Artsy_Banner.jpg
All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)

Hi, Sharon here, welcoming you to the June Artsy/Mixed Media Challenge. Let's have some fun this month!​

RULES:
1. Create your own background using a solid paper and add brush, paint splats, overlays, textures, painterly styles, gesso, etc to create a background for your layout.
2. Add a word art or title.
3. Add a few elements, pictures (optional)

My layout is Crafty Button Design "Old Soul"

June2021_ArtsyMixedMedChal.jpg
CBD_OldSoulCollection_Preview600.jpg

• - Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.​
  • - Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.​
  • - You need to credit all the products used on your layout.​
  • - Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.​
  • - Your page must be posted in the Challenge 2 gallery by midnight PST June 30 2021 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).​
  • - And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.​

• Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
  • 1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).​
  • 2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.​
  • 3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.​

Last edited:

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Here's what I ended up with:

Translation:
"As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live."

I took a white paper from the kit and flooded it with stamps and stuff from the kit,
sometimes changing colors and playing with the blend modes and opacity. Then I took a
patterned paper and put it on top of everything, changed the blend mode to Darker and
lowered the opacity to 25 %. Then I flattened the image and saved it as a background.
Made the wordart myself and added the photo. Finally, added a few elements.

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
Here's what I ended up with:

Translation:
"As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live."

I took a white paper from the kit and flooded it with stamps and stuff from the kit,
sometimes changing colors and playing with the blend modes and opacity. Then I took a
patterned paper and put it on top of everything, changed the blend mode to Darker and
lowered the opacity to 25 %. Then I flattened the image and saved it as a background.
Made the wordart myself and added the photo. Finally, added a few elements.
This is so amazing and so artsy!