Oscraps

June 2018 52 Inspirations Challenge

bcgal00

CHEERY O
i-sNfXCp7.jpg

Hi everyone. Welcome to the June 52 Inspirations Challenge. This month the inspiration you will use in your page design is "SPECIAL".

Maybe your page design will be inspired by a special event, a special person in your life or a special holiday you enjoy. Do you have a special food you love? Or maybe a special secret indulgence??? The possibilities are endless.

52 Inspirations is released every week and may be purchased separately (like a mini kit) or as a subscription for the year (more economical), where each week you can download the new release (or any of the other previous weeks of your subscription).

SPECIAL inspired me to create a page about a "special" day I have each time I visit Colony Farms which is a nearby community garden that is always filled with plants, blooms, birds and wildlife. It's a peaceful beauty amidst our busy, noisy city.

specialday-L.jpg

I can't wait to see how you all interpret this challenge! Have fun!

Here's the nitty gritty about the challenge.

Create a layout using 100% Oscraps products, using at least some 52 Inspirations products and design your page inspired by the inspiration prompt "SPECIAL".

RULES:

Post your layout in the 52 Inspirations gallery.
Post your layout in this thread, linking back to the gallery layout.
Layouts must be completed and posted by 11:59 p.m.PST on Thursday, May 31 , 2018. All participants will be entered into a draw and one participant will be chosen to receive a $7.50 coupon to the Vicki Stegall Designs store.

ouisiekelly

Made this card for my son-in-law's grandma. She will be 100 in a couple of weeks. The rose is from my garden and I thought it would make it even more personal. A beautiful rose for a beautiful and amazing lady.

Special-web.jpg

Special

felis

It was a very special moment this month, and probably most special thing for my summer :???: .

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Thank you, everyone, for playing along! I will be back in a bit with a winner.

Hope to see you all in the July challenge.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Congrats....the winner this month is seniorgal.

Barbara - I'll send you a message with your prize code to use.

Thanks everyone for playing! See you in the July challenge.